Naftogaz applies the most advanced technologies using state-of-the-art equipment and engages professional expertise to stabilize HC production and explore new Ukrainian gas fields. In line with its transparency and openness policy, the Company will presents its production plans at Naftogaz Suppliers' Day. We invite Ukrainian and international suppliers of goods and services to participate in the event.
The event takes place on July 9, 2021, in Kyiv. In the course of the event, mechanisms of potential procurement cooperation with Naftogaz will be discussed.
The Event Program includes the following sessions:
- – Naftogaz HC Exploration and Production Strategy;
- – Procurement system transformation; participation in Company tender procedures;
- – Work programs and demand for services and equipment in the following areas:
- Geology and Development;
- Drilling and Services;
- Production, Surface Facilities and Transmission;
- Oil refinery and commercial activities;
- – Procurement features in the ProZorro system.
You can join the event in one of two formats:
- Offline: no more than 2 participants from any one company (the event will take place in line with quarantine requirements);
- Online (with the possibility of live streaming during the Q&A session).
To participate in the event, please fill out the application form via this link . The call for applications is until June 20, 2021. Participants will receive detailed information about the event following registration.
Further details by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest and readiness to develop Ukrainian gas production together with our Company!