In 2017, PJSC UkrGasVydobuvannya increased natural gas production by 4.4% (645 million cubic meters) compared to 2016 (to 15.25 billion cubic meters), and, thus reached a record level for the last 24 years.
Also, for 2017, PJSC UkrGasVydobuvannya transferred to the population a record gas quantity – 13.9 billion cubic meters – which is 886 million cubic meters (by 7%) more than in 2016.
The results for the year 2017 were achieved with the implementation of unprecedented campaign to increase natural gas production:
- Large-scale hydraulic fracture program has been implemented: as a result of 120 operations, the company additionally extracted more than 875 million cubic meters.
- More than 800 well workover operations have been carried out. The additional benefit in 2017 exceeds 550 million cubic meters of gas production.
- In 2017, the total meterage drilled of UkrBurGas Drilling Division has been increased by 21%. The additional benefit in 2017 exceeds 335 million cubic meters of gas production.
- For the first time since the days of the Soviet Union, the super-large well with daily production rate of more than 1 million cubic meters of gas has been put into exploitation.
- Despite the natural decline in production within 1.4 billion cubic meters by deposits, the company managed to compensate for the loss and additionally extract 645 million cubic meters of gas.
- 5 BCS (boosting compressor stations) and 5 small BCS have been constructed; 4 additional compressor units have been installed on existing BCS.
- On-line well operation monitoring system has been launched.
- More than 25 km of gathering gas pipelines have been constructed; about 222 km of gas flow-lines have been laid and 52 new wells have been connected.
- Special equipment upgrade rate has been increased three times. The upgraded equipment amounts to 1000 units.
- 8 gas dehydration plants have been constructed to ensure the gas quality in accordance with the Gas Transportation Code. The equipment of chemical analytical laboratories has been upgraded.
- Automatic process control systems have been upgraded at 17 production facilities.
- GPS vehicle tracking system has been put into operation.
We recall that providing additional space for exploration to the company, as stipulated by the 20/20 Program, improving land laws, introducing transparent procedures for license granting and prolonging, foreseeable taxation environment, and also eliminating political interference in the operation of oil and gas companies are the necessary prerequisites for the implementation of the 20/20 Program.