- - Shebelynka Oil Refinery (Shebel) processed 123.4 thous. tons of refinery feedstock in Q1 2021, with 4.4 thous.tons (or 3.7%) increase as compared to the same period in 2020.
- - More than 90% of refinery feedstock is equity production.
- - A contract has been concluded for supply of 48 thous.tons of oil (4 thous. tons per month), allowing to load production facilities additionally and to enhance production of petroleum products.
The output of finished products (motor fuels) for consumers in Q1 2021 was:
- - 35 thous. tons of Shebel92 and Shebel95 gasoline (- 6.9% as compared to the same period in 2020);
- - 24 thous. tons of Shebel diesel (+ 15% as compared to the same period in 2020);
- - 40 thous. tons. of Shebel LPG (+ 2.2% as compared to the same period in 2020)
Total sales of petroleum products and liquefied gas through in-house U.GO gas station network in Q1 2021 decreased* by 3% as compared to the same period in 2020, in particular:
- - Sales of Shebel-A92 increased by 23%, of Shebel-A95 - by 62%, Shebel-DP - by 29%;
- - Shebel LPG sales decreased by 19%;
- - The share of sales using loyalty cards increased to 67% (in Q1 2020 it was 46%);
- - Sales of accompanying goods increased by 45%.
* Factors that influenced sales decline: lockdown, number of days in the reporting period (2020 was a leap year, so there was an additional day in Q12020), repair of the bridge near the gas station No.8, which affected the change in traffic.
- - The Shebel fuel quality control program has been launched and is being implemented in partner gas station networks.
In March, mobile petroleum product quality control laboratory took samples of Šhebel fuel for further comprehensive analysis in a stationary accredited laboratory at U.GO, Ovis, KLO, Avtotrans, Eurogringas gas station networks. The results of the study confirmed that all selected samples of Šhebel fuel meet the requirements of current gasoline standards, namely - DSTU 7687: 2015 "Gasoline for cars Euro. Specifications", diesel fuel - DSTU 7688: 2015 "Diesel fuel Euro. Technical requirements "
- - Unchanged rule since 2017 - compliance of finished products with European quality standards: Šhebel 92 gasoline, Šhebel 95 gasoline, Šhebel diesel (summer and winter grade), Šhebel arctic grade diesel meet the requirements of the Euro 5 emission standard and the Technical Regulations developed under the directives of the European Parliament and the Council. Šhebel LPG meets the requirements of DSTU EN 589:2017, harmonized with European standards.
We work to ensure that every Ukrainian driver has an opportunity to fill up high-quality Ukrainian fuel!
Shebel (Shebelynka Refinery)is one of the two operating refineries in Ukraine and a part of the NAFTA Division of Naftogaz Group.
The plant began its operation in 1960. In 2014-2018, the plant was the most significantly upgraded over the last 20 years. This resulted in producing products that meet the highest modern quality standards.
Since 2018, Shebelynka Refinery products have been marketed under Shebel brand.