Jan 27, 2021 | Category: Implementation
- – Shebelynka Oil Refinery (Shebel) processed 446 thous. tons of refinery feedstock in 2020.
- – More than 90% of refinery feedstock is equity production.
The output of finished products (motor fuels) for consumers in 2020 was:
- – 140 thous. tons of Shebel92 and Shebel95 gasoline;
- – 75 thous. tons of Shebel diesel (incl. 15.6 thous. tons of Shebel arctic grade diesel);
- – 144 thous. tons of Shebel LPG.
- – additional economic effect of $3.5 million from sales of petroleum products under long-term annual contracts for the period from September 2020 to August 2021 (based on the results of electronic stock trading, July 2020).
- – 25% increase in sales of petroleum products and LPG through in-house U.GO gas station chain (incl. Shebel92 +55%, Shebel95 +93%, Shebel diesel +25%, ShebelLPG +12%, merchandise +45%).
- – Another four laboratories monitoring the quality of gas and oil products received accreditation certificates from the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine (NAAU) and ILAC MRA for compliance with the requirements of DSTU ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for the testing of oil products, liquefied petroleum gas, and combustible natural gas. This means that from now on all production units of Shebel have their own accredited laboratories to carry out a full range of testing of crude oil and gas and their derived products both for their own needs and for customers.
- – Another mobile petroleum product quality control laboratory was deployed in 2020. The mobile laboratory is equipped with the necessary facilities for evaluating the quality of oil products by express methods, which allow rapid determination of critical quality indicators of oil products directly at the sampling site.
- – Unchanged rule since 2017 - compliance of finished products with European quality standards: Šhebel 92 gasoline, Šhebel 95 gasoline, Šhebel diesel (summer and winter grade), Šhebel arctic grade diesel meet the requirements of the Euro 5 emission standard and the Technical Regulations developed under the directives of the European Parliament and the Council. Šhebel LPG meets the requirements of DSTU EN 589:2017, harmonized with European standards.
- – Shebel expanded its presence to 10 regions, exercising retail sales of Shebel fuel through the partner gas station chain in Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Chernihiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhzhia, Poltava regions and in the government-controlled territories of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
- – Shebel brand recognition increased by 5%; use level increased by 20%; willingness to try Shebel fuel increased by 30% (according to marketing research conducted by TOV Tsentr Stratehichnoho Rozvytku Terytoriy in November-December 2020).
- Shebel brand allocated 10,000 liters of diesel fuel for the needs of the Kharkiv Regional Center for Emergency Medical Care and Disaster Medicine amid the spread of the coronavirus infection (COVID-19), in particular for 150 ambulances.