Ukrgasvydobuvannya gathers together the representatives of the existing and potential contractors for review of the production plans for the current year and the following ones, technical policies for the next few years, as well as significant procurement data.
In order to involve the domestic manufacturers to participate in the procurement procedures of the largest gas production company in Ukraine, we will continue a number of regional meetings with our potential suppliers.
The event will be held on March 5, 2019 in the “Museum Complex” building of O.M. Beketov Kharkiv National University of Urban Economy at the address: 17 Marshala Bazhanova Str., Kharkiv. Conference time 11:00 a.m. – 04:00 p.m.
The event program consists of the following thematic blocks:
- 1. Naftogaz Group procurement principles and standards. Speaker: Naftogaz Group representative.
- 2. Needs of Ukrgasvydobuvannya for services and equipment regarding geological exploration.
- 3. Needs of Ukrgasvydobuvannya for contractor services in production, namely, drilling contractors, in downhole equipment, drilling and laboratory equipment, equipment for production stimulation, capital repairs of wells, other services in production.
- 4. Needs of Ukrgasvydobuvannya for services and equipment regarding surface facilities: hydrocarbon treatment and transportation, boosting compressor station operation, capital development, vehicle and specialized equipment, etc.
- 5. Needs of Ukrgasvydobuvannya for services and equipment regarding oil processing and commercial activity.
Applications for participation in the event are accepted by e-mail: email@example.com. Information by phone: (044) 461-29-25.