This Invitation to Bid (ITB) is issued by PJSC "Ukrgazvydobuvannya" for the purchase of Methanol Technical, Grade A, on the electronic trading platform of the Ukrainian Energy Exchange.
If your company is ready to be a reliable partner in supplying methanol or if you have already experience in working with PJSC "Ukrgazvidobuvannya", you shall prequalify in advance and send your commercial proposal and required documents on the letterhead indicating price per 1 mt, delivery basis and maximum supply volumes up to and including April 20 2018 till 02:00 PM.
Quantity (volume) of purchased goods: 18 000,00 t.
Delivery terms: Partial delivery, till 28 February 2019;
Delivery conditions: DDP / DAP ( INCOTERMS 2010 )
Location for delivery: Location for delivery according to shipping order of buyer, transport expenses should be paid by seller
GPU "Shebelinkagasvydobuvannya" (SGV):
1. Station Merchik, Yuliivskyi NGP GPU Shebelinkagasvydobuvannya, Southern Railway, station code 446807, enterprise code 8105;
2. Station Pereshchypino, Pereshchepinsk NGP GPU "Shebelinkagasvydobuvannya", Prydniprovska railway, station code 452403, enterprise code 8105;
3. Station Kegichevka, Southern Railway, the code of the station 442401, the branch of DNM-2, the enterprise code 8105.
GPU "Poltavagasvidobuvannya" (PGV):
1. Station Seleshchyna, Southern Railway, station code 441305, enterprise code 4044;
2. Station Southern Railway, station code 427204, enterprise code 4044.
GPU "Lvivgazvidobuvannya" (LGB):
1.Staition Stryi, Lviv Railway, station code 377408, enterprise code 5291.
1. Authorizing document from the manufacturer or packager of the goods and materials or its official representative or dealer authority.
2. A copy of information on the registration of the legal entity authenticated with the seal of the organization and the data on the founders and shareholders of the potential buyer in the form of an extract from a commercial register with an attached apostilled translation into the Russian or Ukrainian language.
3. A copy of the document confirming the authority of the sole executive body (order/minutes) authenticated with the seal of the organization and the signature of its head and, in case the documents are signed under a power of attorney, a copy of the power of attorney for the person who signs the documents (with a translation into the Russian or Ukrainian language).
4. The Charter.
5. Bank statement about opening of checking account that specified in the Contract.
6. Certificate of good standing in their own country, given on the last day of the quarter, which should be dated no earlier than the last day of the quarter preceding the publication of the Tender announcement.
If necessary, in addition to the above documents, are provided additional material.
Detailed commercial proposal and prequalification documents must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org